World Leaders Entertainment
World Leaders Entertainment (formerly known as NoodleSoup Productions) is an American independent animation and advertising production company based in New York. The company was founded in 2001.
(February 16, 2003-December 19, 2004)
Logo: On an apricot colored background with light green, orange and gold yellow stripes with varying width, a drawing of a crushed can with the lid open is seen, along with a spoon in front of it. The can reads "NOODLE SOUP" on it, and "PRODUCTIONS INC." is below the spoon. Suddenly, the dot of "INC" disappears, and a blue circle appears on the bottom left corner of the screen, with a red-headed kid named Timmy with an overbite inside. After Timmy says his line, the circle shrinks back into the dot of "INC."
Technique: The animation of Timmy.
Music/Sounds: A slide whistle sound and Timmy saying "That's gooooood soup!".
Music/Sounds Variant: On the pilot for The Venture Bros., "The Terrible Secret of Turtle Bay", Timmy has a different, lower voice.
Availability: Appears on season one of The Venture Bros.
World Leaders Entertainment
1st Logo (June 25, 2006-August 24, 2008)
Logo: Among a moving crowd, we see a weirdly enlarged, mock cartoony version of a historical figure, who also moves a bit and pronounces a short speech. The name appears above in glowing white letters, reading:
E N T E R T A I N M E N T
The character shown varies on the episode, the sky color and crowd type also change depending on it.
Variants: There are five variants:
- John F. Kennedy: The crowd consists of multiple TVs that shows him on their screens.
- Marie Antoinette on a cart, the crowd is rioting and 2 gulliotenes can be seen.
- Napoleon lowered down on ropes, wielding a sword and has a hinged mouth.
- Fidel Castro surronded by a crowd yelling and throwing stuff in the air.
- Queen Elizabeth I: The crowd is the British Royal Guard marching.
Technique: The moving of the crowd and character.
Music/Sounds: The crowd and character uttering the same phrase from the NoodleSoup logo, with slight differences. What's interesting is they speak in their native languages.
- John F. Kennedy: "That's good chowder"
- Napoleon Bonaparte: "Ca, c'est un bon soupe" ("This is some good soup")
- Queen Elizabeth I: "That's bloody good soup!"
- Fidel Castro: "¡Qué sopa mas buena!" ("What good soup!"),
- Marie Antoinette: "Qu'ils mangent de la soupe" ("Let them eat soup")
Availability: Appears on seasons 2 & 3 of The Venture Bros. On season 2, the variants appear in presented order starting from the first episode, then repeat. On season 3, only the second and third variants are seen randomly.
2nd Logo (October 18, 2009-November 21, 2010)
Logo: On a light blue background, we zoom out seeing several important "world leaders". The camera then pans upward revealing the name from the previous logo.
Technique: The zooming out and the characters slightly moving.
Music/Sounds: The ending notes of an upbeat tune that's occasionally used as background music on The Venture Bros. itself.
Availability: Appears on the fourth season of The Venture Bros.
3rd Logo (October 25, 2010-January 24, 2011)
Logo: Just the name is usual font on a black background.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
Availability: Appears on Robotomy.