Warner Bros. Television Studios UK
Warner Bros. Television Studios UK (formerly Shed Media Group and later Warner Bros. Television Productions UK) is a British creator and distributor of television content. The Group produces long-running television brands in drama, factual, documentary, factual entertainment, and history. Established in 1998 as Shed Productions, the company floated on AIM (Alternative Investment Market) in March 2005. The group has grown significantly since flotation and to date, four award-winning media companies: Ricochet, Twenty Twenty Television, Wall to Wall Media and Outright Distribution have all joined the group. In 2010, it was bought by Time Warner.
1st Logo (August 14, 2012-2015)
Logo: A bannerless WB shield with a TM symbol below it placed on a red background.
Availability: Rare. So far, it has been spotted on a Nine Network airing of a season 4 episode of Who Do You Think You Are?.
2nd Logo (2015-2018)
Logo: Same as the Warner Bros. International Television 2015 logo, but the banner now reads "TELEVISION PRODUCTION UK".
- There are some image-only early prototypes, found on the website for Wimbush Immersive. The W and B letters are big, but very apart from each other. The banner text is smaller than the later animated prototype. Each prototype has it's own unique background:
- Variant #1 has the usual blue background.
- Variant #2 has a ligher shade, with each part of it having a tile-like look.
- Variant #3 has the shield on a cloudy background, with the banner saying "WARNER BROS. TELEVISION PRODUCTION UK".
- The 2014 prototype has the same differences as the Warner Bros. International Television Production variant.
- A scope variant of the logo exists.
Technique: Same as the 2015 WBITP logo.
Music/Sounds: The 2003 WBTV fanfare.
- It can be seen on an episode of the Indian sitcom Tedi Medi Family.
- The scope variant was only used for a sizzle reel.
|Warner Bros. Television Studios UK||