ViacomCBS International Studios
ViacomCBS International Studios is an international division of Paramount Global which was founded to focus on their global brands. The firm is headquartered in Miami, Florida and opened in 2015.
1st Logo (2019-2021)
Logo: On a black background, we see a diagonal turquoise blue strip drawing itself in towards the bottom-right, and another shorter strip of the same color being drawn in towards the top-right, merging with the first strip to form an abstract "V". After this, the word "VIACOM" in its 2006 font in white appears letter-by-letter below the "V", and the words "INTERNATIONAL STUDIOS" in white appear below it, with "STUDIOS" being bolder than "INTERNATIONAL". Three spotlights then appear, and the text and spotlights disappear and the strips draw themselves out.
- Sometimes, a copyright stamp is seen below the logo.
- Due to the remerger of Viacom and CBS in 2019, the logo sometimes appears without the "VIACOM" text.
- There is a still variant on a shaded white background with the text "DISTRIBUIDO POR:" (translated to "distributed by" in Spanish) above the logo.
- An alternate variant exists where the background strips are gray and more transparent.
- At the end, the logo wipes to the Nick Jr., MTV, Paramount Network or Comedy Central logos.
- Sometimes, the background is blue and the "V" is white.
- On the Nickelodeon shows, the background is purple.
- On the Comedy Central shows, the "V" is yellow and transitions to the Comedy Central Original logo.
- On Atrapa a un ladrón, the text "PRESENTA" is seen at the bottom.
Technique: The V forming and deforming, the text appearing and the spotlights appearing. None on the still version.
Music/Sounds: A fast four note piano tune that plays while the "V" forms, alongside what sounds like a heartbeat. The still variant uses the ending theme of the show.
Availability: The animated logo appears on Resistiré, which is a Latin American version of Stranded With a Million Dollars, while the still counterpart is seen on the Chilean version of the Telefe show PH: Podemos Hablar. Also seen on the MTV miniseries Balcony Stories.
Legacy: This logo is a nice reimagining of the original Viacom "V of Doom" logo, except this one is calmer and a lot nicer-looking.
2nd Logo (2021-)
Logo: On a black background with a light shining downwards, a white, diagonal bar streaks across the screen. Various beams that appear to be made of glass pass over the screen, revealing more white bars, eventually revealing the letters "VIS" (with the "V" being the similar to the one in the previous logo, but without the beveled corners). The glass beams slide off-screen, as the letters settle in the middle of the screen. The byline fades in below.
- 2021-2022: "A Division of ViacomCBS" in the ViacomCBS Raisonné typeface.
- 2022-: "A Division of Paramount" in the ViacomCBS Raisonné typeface.
Technique: The glass sliding and the wordmark forming. Simple, yet effective CGI.
Music/Sounds: Same as the previous logo.
Availability: Brand new. It's first known appearance is on The Best of: CCN Comedy Central News con Michela Giraud.