Do you want to delete unused files pls?
https://closinglogosgroup.miraheze.org/wiki/File:Disney_Channel_(2008).png Now? Thanks Hb1290 for extracting logopedia files to closinglogosgroup! Qamichelemir59 (talk) 18:26, 27 August 2022 (UTC)
Request for extensions
Is it possible to request for a MediaWiki extension on this site? Specifically, I am planning to change the table I used on my userpage into a filterable table, but may need the FilterableTables and BlueSpiceFoundation extensions in order for this to work. Camenati (talk) 21:54, 23 September 2022 (UTC)
- I have no ManageWiki access right now since Agent modified permissions so only Bureaucrats can do that, but going through the list on CB where I do still have access, it seems like those two aren't available right now. You'd have to make a request to Miraheze to install those ones. check out meta:Request features for how to do that.
EDIT: Having a look it seems that BlueSpice is an Enterprise version of MediaWiki that you pay for. On that basis, I'm not sure Miraheze will approve your request if you make one. Talk · Edits 02:27, 26 September 2022 (UTC)
- Hello? Money12123 (talk) 07:07, 5 November 2022 (UTC)
- We're still very much focused on logos here. We've just expanded somewhat to include bumpers and commercial logos too. Talk · Edits 23:39, 5 November 2022 (UTC)
Sorry for your loss
- As I said in my vote on the RfC, it was just too soon for such an initiative and there wasn't enough translation actually happening to make all the extension's quirks and issues worth living with. Hopefully we can reach a point where the community has grown even further and we have a large enough contingent of willing and able translators to make living with the translate extension worthwhile. Talk · Edits 21:31, 9 November 2022 (UTC)
Can admins delete messages from other users' profiles?
If so, I need you to delete a profane message from the board section of PackMasterFlash's profile. I understand that everyone disapproves of what he did, but a profane message is completely unnecessary and should have been deleted ages ago. The user who posted it apologized for their actions, but the message should still be deleted. Buzzfan120 (talk) 01:51, 15 November 2022 (UTC)
Disclosing additional account
Hi! As per the rules, I'm disclosing an additional account called Sickminecraft45Wiki. It's not a sock and I never used it on this wiki. I'm in the processing of getting it locked and I'm following this rule about additional accounts: You may create additional accounts if you wish, but, in order to discourage sockpuppetry (the act of bypassing account blocks by creating new accounts), you must disclose any additional accounts created, and we ask that this rule not be abused to create accounts that are intended for abusive purposes such as sockpuppetry.
Regards, (Talk to Me!) 09:22, 26 January 2023 (UTC)
- BTW what I bean by getting it locked is getting a Miraheze global lock on that account. (Talk to Me!) 09:26, 26 January 2023 (UTC)
- It should automatically move over there now. Maybe someone forgot to use the right template. Talk · Edits 03:57, 15 March 2023 (UTC)
April Fools Proposal
May I request that this proposal be closed early, since proposal 1 (bring back the CLG Wiki name) has five support votes, enough for April 1 and preparation. Thanks. PokeRapMonster (talk) 01:53, 23 March 2023 (UTC)
- Please do not message staff on their talk page immediately after creating an RFC. It will automatically be added to the page regardless of what staff do. (Lets chat!) 04:11, 25 March 2023 (UTC)