Trifecta Entertainment & Media
Trifecta Entertainment & Media is a prominent syndication and distribution company formed in 2006 by two former executives of MGM Television.
Logo: On a black background, we see three shiny powder blue lines coming together and forming a solid powder blue right triangle. After the triangle forms, it moves upward to the right and the word "TRIFECTA" appears, with the "T" inside the triangle and "ENTERTAINMENT & MEDIA" in powder blue under "FECTA". A shine moves right across the triangle and text, after which the word "TRIFECTA" flashes and gains a shiny metallic texture. A reflection of the logo fades in after that.
- A short version that starts when the logo is in place and the shine starts from the left of the triangle across the text exists. The music is shortened.
- Another short version starts at the beginning of the logo and cuts to black after "TRIFECTA" flashes and gains a metallic texture.
- A long version can be seen on syndicated prints of Dog: The Bounty Hunter, where the finished logo remains on-screen for a little longer and fades out slowly.
- On Bloopers, the reflection of the logo is cut off.
- On syndicated prints of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (the TV series), a still version of the logo is seen on a white background.
FX/SFX: The shine across the triangle and text, and the flash and shine of the words "TRIFECTA". Nice animation.
Music/Sounds: A rising choir sound, followed by a short electronic theme.
- It is seen on syndicated prints of Miramax, DreamWorks and Paramount-distributed films (including Universal, Orion, Carolco, Cannon and Weintraub films).
- Also seen on syndicated prints of Punk'D, Leverage (but not on Reelz and ION Television), Bloopers, and American prints of Republic of Doyle.
- Also spotted on syndicated prints of Forensic Files, Impractical Jokers, The Carbonaro Effect and Whacked Out Sports.
- The white background variant is extinct and was only seen on syndicated prints of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Outside syndication, it occasionally pops up at the end of Paramount/DreamWorks films on NewsNation, BizTV, Movies!, ThisTV, Comet and Charge!. Also seen on Judge Faith on BounceTV.
Editor's Note: None.