Touchstone Pictures/Trailer Variations
From Audiovisual Identity Database
- When the light hits the ball, the logo pauses and screen zooms in on the ball and flashes before going to the trailer.
10 Things I Hate About You (1999):
- After the logo forms, the thunderball and the words fall open as flaps to reveal "10" in a red square, and the rest of the movie's title in a white rectangle, respectively.
Mission to Mars (2000):
- The planet Mars sits on top of the thunderball. Seen on a TV spot.
The Count of Monte Cristo (2002):
- The logo plays in fast-forward, and a streak of light breaks across the screen as the light goes through the letters. A bright flash transitions to the next scene before the light hits the blue circle.
The Hot Chick (2002):
- The orb of the logo flashes twice and makes a dinging sound effect. Seen on TV spots.
Gnomeo and Juliet (2011):
- The Touchstone orb has a gnome hat and little blue gnome feet. Seen only on international TV spots.