(Redirected from Titmouse Inc.)
Titmouse, Inc. is an American animation studio that develops and produces animated television programming, feature films, music videos, title sequences, commercials, and short films. The studio was founded in 2000 by Chris Prynoski and his wife, Shannon Prynoski, and has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, London, Melbourne, and Vancouver. Prynoski named the studio after the titmouse, his favorite bird. Their productions include Metalocalypse, China, IL, Star Trek: Lower Decks, Big Mouth and its spin-off, Human Resources, and films such as Nerdland and Arlo the Alligator Boy, among others.
1st Logo (Early 2000's?)
Logo: Over a black background, we see text that says "Titmouse Productions" . Above the text is a picture of an actual titmouse.
Technique: A fading effect.
Music/Sounds: Only the sound of a motorcycle revving.
Availability: Extinct. It was only seen on an early pilot of Motorcity.
2nd Logo (August 6, 2006-)
Logo: A cartoon tufted titmouse says "Chirp!" in a white circle on a black background. We then zoom out to see the text "titmouse", with "INC." under "e", all in a stylized font with a protruding shadow on a blue background with sunrays. The titmouse's silhouette makes up the hole in the "o". The logo slowly zooms out a bit more before either cutting to black or the next logo after it.
- Sometimes, the "INC." is replaced with ".net".
- An animated long version exists. The logo starts out on a dark sky with many clouds. Then the bird from the logo flies onto the screen. Then he flies closer to the screen. As he flies, a moon appears behind him. Then a branch appears. The bird sits on the branch with the moon behind him. The background fades to black, the moon to a white circle, and the bird turns into its normal colors. The rest of the logo plays out normally, albeit without "INC." in it.
- On T.O.T.S.: Tiny Ones Transport Service, a short version is used in which the logo quickly zooms out as soon as the titmouse says "Chirp" and the sound effects start playing sooner.
- An in-credit version exists with inverted colors (black text and white bird and shadow) which, like the long version, lacks the word "INC.".
- A version has the "INC" a bit more to the left and there is no dot point after it.
- A still version exists.
- Sometimes, it shares the screen with other logos.
Technique: Flash animation.
Music/Sounds: The bird saying the dialogue in a deep male voice, and some strange futuristic noises (a laser zap and a rising swoosh) followed by a "BOP!" sound.
- On The Venture Bros., the voice is replaced with a different character (varies depending on the episode) saying the line, or a different word.
- On the first five seasons of Big Mouth, the voice is heard, followed by one of the three vanity cards' sounds.
- On the long version, it starts off with a loud timpani hit that echoes long after it is played, and then a synthesized chorus note plays. The rest plays as normal.
- Sometimes, the end theme plays over it or it's silent.
- Seen on all of its content produced since 2006.
- It could also be seen on the Face Face and Menehunes shorts on the Nickelodeon website and the animated episode of Hot in Cleveland.
- Some shows don't use this logo as they only provided animation services.
- The full version has so far, only appeared on the film Nerdland. The still variant appears on the trailer.