TeleColombia S.A. (formerly known as Fox Telecolombia) is a major Colombian television production company in Spanish, founded in 1995 as the programadora Producciones Bernardo Romero Pereiro. Its president is Samuel Duque Rozo. It changed its name to Telecolombia in 1999.
In 2007, News Corporation's Fox International Channels bought a 51% share in the company, thus subsequently giving ownership to The Walt Disney Company Latin America after The Walt Disney Company acquired 21st Century Fox on March 20, 2019.
In 2009 Fox produced Mental, the first American TV series produced in Latin America for international markets. The series was filmed at the Fox Telecolombia complex in Bogotá.
As of January 18, 2021, The Walt Disney Company changed the company's name to TeleColombia as part of Disney phasing out the "Fox" brand to avoid confusion with Fox Corporation.
On October 28, 2021, ViacomCBS (now Paramount Global) announced that it is acquiring a majority stake in TeleColombia S.A. from Disney, with the acquisition closed on November 23 of that year.
Producciones Bernardo Romando Pereiro
Logo: We see the yellow director's chair from the Producciones Bernardo Romando Pereiro logo now appears on a sunset hill background with some reflections on it. Then as the background zooms the words "TELE" in blue with white outlining and a blue filmstrip now with some squares appears and the chair turns 2D with the chair fitting inside the filmstrip and on the top left it reads "PRODUCCIONES" in orange and on the bottom right it reads "COLOMBIA" with "TELE" being filled inside revealing it "PRODUCCIONES TELECOLOMBIA" and a flash of light appears when doing so. Then the logo bright shining appears flashing and the hills reappeared via a zooming effect and the clouds began moving as the background ripples.
Technique: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: The same fanfare from the Producciones Bernado Romano Pereiro logo.
Logo: On a black background we see a light blue circle then it bounces and changes into dark blue and a white dot is seen drawing the letter "T". Underneath has the text "FOXTELECOLOMBIA" with the "FOX" text in white and "TELECOLOMBIA" in blue just like the logo.
- There is a version where the logo's animation is different, here in a black background with light blue spotlight we see the spy camera with a spotlight appears to form the same symbol. Below it has the light blue particles swiping to the right to form the same text but with the "FOX" logo now in light blue and "TELECOLOMBIA" in white like the corporate logo.
- On Tiempo Final the same animation plays as normal but appears in white.
- Sometimes, the whole logo is in white and appears in-credit.
- The text sometimes changes colors.
- Another version exists, here we see a blue spotlight which turns via a flashing effect into the same circle with the letter "T" inside now with blue shades and swiping from the right we see the little line reveal the "FOXTELECOLOMBIA" text also in blue shades.
- A sped-up variant existed on seasons 1 and 2 of Sin senos sí hay paraíso.
- On Sitiados: México the corporate logo in on a blue background with the name on the left.
- Starting in 2021, the logo now reads "TeleColombia" since Disney is dropping the Fox name in order to avoid confusion with Fox Corporation.
Technique: 2D animation.