Sunray Films, Inc. was a general film distributor that happened to distribute films for theaters and on TV through syndication. It was based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Logo: As many moving searchlights (or sunrays) flock the background of the logo we see the word "SUNRAY" with large, bold, sans-serif letters displayed in an arch-like form. Almost immediately, "FILMS, INC" fades in just below. Then, a rectangle with an address appears by sweeping from top to bottom. The address is "Cleveland 14, Ohio". Suddenly, a black circle grows just in the middle of the screen, covering the logo, and containing the following text:
Source of Supply
After some time, the circle shrinks to reveal the logo back, then "Presents", in a fancy handwritten font, fades in, finishing the logo.
Technique: Traditional animation.
Music/Sounds: A bombastic fanfare.
Availability: Scarce. Was found in an obscure public domain film from 1932 called The Phantom. Apparently, Sunray distributed it for syndication in 1951.