Stu Segall Productions
This is the production company of Stu Segall.
1st Logo (November 7, 1991-December 3, 1992)
Logo: On a light blue/black gradient background, we see a silver seagull made from filmstrips. The text "Stu Segall Productions", in Laser LET Plain, fades in above.
Technique: Computer animation.
Music/Sounds: The end theme of Silk Stalkings.
Availability: Seen on Season 1 and early Season 2 episodes of Silk Stalkings.
2nd Logo (December 10, 1992-July 18, 2007)
Logo: On a light blue background, we see a rectangle with the words "Stu Segall Productions", then a seagull made from film flies into the rectangle.
- In 1996, the background is live action and takes place on a beach over a sunset. The animation of the seagull looks ehnanced.
- The above variant would often be shortened.
- The words "in association with" may fade in below.
- The words "In Association With" may appear above. This is seen on the 1996 ABC TV movie Wiseguy.
- Sometimes, the logo is superimposed over the credits.
- Sometimes, the logo is still.
- On current prints of Tiger Cruise, the logo is stretched to 16:9.
Technique: The seagull flying.
Music/Sounds: A majestic flute melody, with some horns and synth-strings in the background. In 1997, it used a different synth/violin tune (sometimes with drums); this was used with the short variant, though on Motocrossed it used a shortened version of the normal music. Occasionally, it may use the ending theme of the show/movie.
Availability: Uncommon. Was seen on TV shows, direct-to-video movies, and TV movies such as Silk Stalkings, 18 Wheels of Justice, and Pensacola: Wings of Gold. Assumed to be intact on the former show's DVDs. Also seen on the Disney Channel movies Motocrossed, Tiger Cruise, and Renegade.