Stephen David Entertainment
Stephen David Entertainment is a production company that was founded in 2010 by Stephen David and it was acquired in 2015 by the French-based production company Banijay.
(January 25, 2015-)
Logo: On a gradient white and black background sliced in half we quickly see the text "Stephen David on a gradient white background in a rare font rotating from the left. As it does so the black line draws on the middle of the text with the word "ENTERTAINMENT" in spaced out letters underneath it rotates to the right.
- Starting with The Making of the Mob, the animation is modified to include the 2015-2020 Banijay Group logo on the left appearing in orange. Also the line is thicker and the company's same text appears next to the orange Banijay logo with the byline on the bottom of the company's logo below reading "A Banijay Group Company".
- Another version exists until 2020 on its own website and the Banijay Group website where the print logo is the same as the Banijay Group logo except below it reads "Stephen David Entertainment with the current byline below it reading "We are Banijay".
- Starting in 2020 with the rebranding of Banijay, the logo is now pink with the new Banijay logo on the left with a pink line on the middle. The text now changes to the company's new font reading like this "Stephen David Entertainment" with the then-new byline "A Banijay Company" below it and the animation now rotates to the right with the background is still.
Technique: CGI animation with the rotation.
Music/Sounds: None or the ending theme of the show.
- When this logo debuted on Sons of Liberty, it has a rash sound.
- On the American version of The Crystal Maze, the sounds has a whooshing and clang effect.
Availability: This logo made its first appearance on Sons of Liberty and has later appeared on its shows and documentaries that they produced from 2015 onwards. Some shows may use an in-credit text instead of this logo.