Saban Home Entertainment
1st Logo (1989-1993)
Logo: On a blurry sky-blue background with light blue clouds, a huge cloud of 12 rainbow-colored balloons floated around in mid-air. Then, a huge close-up of a red balloon that reads "Saban" in a yellow Kentucky font at the top of the balloon along with three yellow lines (resembling the "Gold Plate" logo) and a long string at the bottom that reads "Video" in red. Next, the red balloon zooms faster out and placed inside a rounded rectangle (similar to the one in the Hi-Tops Video logo).
Variant: A later variant had the clouds completely white, and the logo having a shadow.
FX/SFX: Rather simple CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: A synthesized tune with chimes and violins.
- Such examples include the third season of Camp Candy, Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, and Samurai Pizza Cats.
- Several low-key animated mini-movies from Saban also have this logo, like The Nutcracker, Treasure Island, The Jungle Book, Aladdin and his Magic Lamp.
2nd Logo (1993-1996)
Logo: We first see the color gold which then zooms back to reveal a gold circle (the same one from the Saban TV logo of the time) which is seen over a blue/black gradient night sky background with lots of stars and two spotlights (similar to King World's 1990 logo) moving back and forth. At the same time, the white marble square from the aforementioned logo zooms out. The circle then begins to fit in the box's circle space. The letters of the word "SABAN" appear one at a time on the circle via a "flashing" effect, followed by three silver lines flashing below "SABAN". The words "HOME ENTERTAINMENT" with a gold line below the words fade in below the circle.
FX/SFX: The spotlights, and the formation of the logo.
Availability: Rare. Appears on several Saban releases distributed through WarnerVision Entertainment's A*Vision Entertainment label.
- It appears on many VHS releases of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, including the "Alpha's Magical Christmas" special.
- It also appears on VR Troopers releases as well.
3rd Logo (August 6-20, 1996)
Logo: Same as the "Twirly-Doo" TV logo, but with the words "HOME ENTERTAINMENT" added.
FX/SFX: Same as the TV logo.
Music/Sounds: Same as the TV logo.
Availability: Extremely rare. This was only used on four WarnerVision Entertainment releases.
- It appears on the Sweet Valley High releases "Dangerous Love" and "Kidnapped" and the Power Rangers Zeo releases "Zeo Quest", and "It Came from Angel Grove".
- It does not appear on the Saban's Masked Rider releases "Escape From Edenoi" and "Super Gold", as they just contain the regular logo.