Rockstar San Diego
From Audiovisual Identity Database
(April 9, 2003-May 21, 2010)
Logo: The usual Rockstar shield, but colored purple.
- Midnight Club II: We see a waving water surface in place of the shield. Then, the "R" shape fades in with the star turning white in a flash, while the water surface fades out. "SAN DIEGO" fades in below.
- Midnight Club III: The shield is formed by carwheel footprints. When it fully forms, a copyright symbol and "ROCKSTAR SAN DIEGO" in a new-age font appear below.
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles: The shield fades in moving from left to right choppily, while shadow copies of it move at a faster rate.
- On Midnight Club: L.A. Remix (the PSP version), the animation plays at a faster rate.
- Red Dead Redemption: A spinning coil of a bar machine appears and presents the Rockstar San Diego logo (spinning in slower than the preceding Rockstar Games logo). The logo is shot and vanished in a small cloud of smoke.
Technique: Depends on the game.
Music/Sounds: Depends on the game.
Availability: Appears with other Rockstar subdivisions on said games.
|Rockstar San Diego||