Logo: On a white background, there is a rounded black box divided into black and white parts, where the halves of the word "Möbius" take each part.
Variant: On later releases, the box would have an orange outline and "ENTERTAINMENT" below.
Availability: Seen on Game Boy Advance games like Max Payne, High Heat MLB 2002 and others. Didn't appear on Alfred Chicken.
(October 24, 2005-October 28, 2009)
Logo: The usual Rockstar shield, colored white, while the border and the "R" shape are blue. It usually appears without the company name.
Variants: Seen on the following games for PSP:
- On Beaterator, an equalizer fills the logo, which has the name below. Then it turns down.
- On GTA: Liberty City Stories, a horde of ambulances pass and create the shield after the Rockstar North logo.
- On GTA: Vice City Stories, the logo appears after the North shield, with the Vice City font name below. Then it gets striped down to the publisher logo.
- On GTA: Chinatown Wars (PSP Version), a train passes and changes the color of the glowing Rockstar North shield to Leeds white. Train sounds are heard.
- On GTA: Chinatown Wars (DS Version), the logo is in a leather brown briefcase with piles of money in it.
Technique: Depends on the game.
Music/Sounds: Depends on the game.
Availability: Appears together with other Rockstar subsidiaries on said games.