Ricochet was a British television production company that produced factual and entertainment programmes that was formed in 1995. In 2005, it joined the Shed Media Group (now named Warner Bros. Television Production UK).
Logo: On a white background, we see the blue word "RICOCHET" in a weird font.
Bylines: Starting in 2005, a byline was added.
- 2005-2010: A Shedmedia™ Company
- 2011-2015: A Shed Media Group Company
- 2015-: A WARNER BROS. TELEVISION PRODUCTION UK COMPANY (stacked and with the Warner Bros. shield) on the left.
- A squished version of the logo exists.
- Sometimes, the logo is on a black background or was an in-credit logo.
- On programmes produced by its South division, the word "SOUTH" is on the bottom left below the "RICOCHET" word, in a different font.
- It sometimes shares the screen with other logos.
- Sometimes, a white glow is behind the logo. This was mostly used during the ShedMedia era.
- An animated version exists during the ShedMedia era, where the letters spin, and go reverse, before going to normal and the byline appears.
Technique: None for the standard variant. The animated variant had the letters spinning.
Music/Sounds: None or the end theme of the show.
- It was virtually seen on Ricochet's shows and documentaries that they produced such as Food Unwrapped, The Repair Shop, Supernanny, TV Dinners, Born to Be Different and early seasons of The Real Housewives of New York City.
- The "South" variant was seen on most shows produced from the south.