1st Logo (1992-2002)
Logo: On a black background, we see the red or orange circle of skies with the hilltop and the silhouettes of the horde of riders with flags. The logo us usually taken into a red box and a name Revolution appears below. Later the word was designed in a custom font.
- On Lure of the Temptress, the logo has no box and the name reads "REVOLUTION" in plain white font. On the Amiga version, the second line appears with "SOFTWARE LTD." and the circle had purple borders.
- On Beneath a Steel Sky, the color is orange, the circle is cut by the thin red box and the name is written inside the box with a relief effect, in a plain white font.
- On Circle of Blood, the name appears underlined in orange font, inside the box. The first letter has custom design, which was later changed. Also the circle has vague borders.
- On The Smoking Mirror, the logo has more print look, with the name in orange colors. The same was later used on Shadow of the Templars for NDS.
- On The Road to El Dorado, the box appears first on the white background, colorless, then the circle fills red and the print version of name slowly zooms in below.
- For Disney's Mulan, the special Kids Revolution logo was used.
Technique: None. Sometimes the logo fades.
Availability: Seen on the company's first games, like Lure of the Temptress, Beneath a Steel Sky; then on the two "Broken Sword" games, named Circle of Blood (Shadow of the Templars in other prints) and The Smoking Mirror, then it was seen on Gold and Glory: The Road to El Dorado.
2nd Logo (2000-Late 2000s)
Logo: We start on a black background, but suddenly a horizontal line appears and the logo flashes intro the screen, showing the same horsemen horde, but the mountain has no borders or boxes around. The horde is surrounded by purple light, more intensive right behind them. The name reads "REVOLUTION" in capital white letters, and a dim purple R letter form the previous logos appears behind the text. Then the logo fades out.
Technique: Simple effects.
Music/Sounds: A sound of hollow blast.
Availability: Seen on the fourth Broken Sword game: The Angel of Death. Also seen on the British PS2 adaptations of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.