From Audiovisual Identity Database
Regent Productions was a production company that was founded by producer William G. Stewart. It was sold to Pearson Television in 1999, and closed it down in 2003.
Logo: On a black background, we see a gold TV tube outline. Inside it was the word "REGENT". Extra credit is shown below the logo.
- Before 1999: "None"
- 1999-2001: "A Pearson Television Company"
- 2001-2003: "A FremantleMedia Company"
- Up until 1999, the text below reads "A Regent Productions Series".
- On Fifteen to One from 1989 to 1996, the logo is shown as an in-credit logo on a box.
- On Fifteen to One from 1996 to 1999, the logo is shown in-credit.
- Starting in 1999, the background of the Fifteen to One show is shown inside the tube, while everything else is on a black background. Plus, the logo is in white.
- Starting in 2000, the text is in a different font.
- On Fifteen to One from September 2000 to December 2003, the logo shares the screen with the 1999 Channel 4 Squares logo.
Music/Sounds: The end theme of the show.
Availability: Seen on The Lady is a Tramp, The Bright Side, Tickets for the Titanic, The Nineteenth Hole, and famously seen on the game show Fifteen to One.