P-Studio is an internal development team that was formed within Atlus, which is devoted to the development of the Persona series. It was formed from the already existing Persona development team, which they were responsible for Persona 3 and Persona 4, as well the remakes of the first two Persona games (the PlayStation Portable versions of Revelations: Persona and Persona 2: Innocent Sin). The development team didn't have an onscreen logo until the release of Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth in 2014.
(June 5, 2014-)
Logo: We see a tall, white rectangular box with a shadow of the letter P. Beneath it is the text "P-STUDIO", which it follows by another text, "Creative department 2nd Production", on the bottom of it.
- On Persona 5, the logo begins with the lights of a train moving towards the right as the logo forms.
- On Persona 5 Royal, the logo and its text floats in towards the center of the screen.
- On Persona 5 Strikers (Personal 5 Scramble in Japan), the logo begins with an explosion symbol in a red background with the symbol of the logo disappearing. After that, the logo appears in its complete form with three glitched stars outside the logo.
Technique: The logo fading in and out.
Music/Sounds: None in the original variant.
- On Persona 5, sounds of a train blasting horn and passing by can be heard.
- On Persona 5 Strikers (Personal 5 Scramble in Japan), a camera shutter-like sound can be heard, followed by a loud thud.
Availability: The logo can be seen on games in the Persona series, starting with Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, while the animated variants can be seen on Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal and Persona 5 Strikers. The logo can also be seen on the PC version of Persona 4 Golden (in which the original PlayStation Vita version doesn't have).
Legacy: The logo can look confusing to some, as it looks like a random squiggly line (which the logo actually looks like a shadow of the letter P, if you look closely). Nevertheless, the logo is a favorite among Persona fans.