Out of the Blue Enterprises
Out of the Blue Enterprises was a children's television company formed by Angela C. Santomero, the creator of Super Why! and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and the co-creator of Blue's Clues and its spin-off, Blue's Room. On January 12, 2018, the company was acquired by 9 Story Media Group and later renamed to 9 Story USA.
(August 6, 2006-January 10, 2020)
Logo: On a blue background, we see a white curved line. In it are the words "out of the blue" (in a handwritten font) in two rows stacked on top of each other and under it is the word, "enterprises" (in Futura) in spaced out letters. A light travels through the curved line, giving off a lens flare.
- Sometimes, a copyright stamp is shown below.
- An in-credit variant exists, often beside another company's logo.
- Warp-speed and shortened versions exist.
- British Nick Jr. and airings of Super Why! have the logo in a lighter bluish tint.
- A true 16:9 widescreen version exists.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
- On season 2 of Blue's Room, a random sound effect is sometimes heard.
- On Wishenpoof!, a 6-note dreamy theme is heard.
Availability: Seen on season two of Blue's Room, Super Why!, the first four seasons of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Creative Galaxy, and Wishenpoof!. This does not appear on Blue's Clues, as the company wasn't credited for the production of it. Currently, this is replaced by the 9 Story Media Group logo through its USA office.