Ontario Creates (formerly Ontario Media Development Corporation) is an Ontarian agency that invests in and collaborates with productions in various fields from film and television to music and literature.
(October 5, 2018-)
Logo: On a black background, an "O" draws itself while zooming out and panning from the left side of the screen. As it finishes forming, it gains a orange-gold gradient color. Afterwards, a turquoise curve is drawn, rotates, and stops when aligned with the right side of the "O". The parts in which this curve intersects with the "O" is purple. The company name then slides out from the center; "ONTARIO" scrolls to the top while "CREATES" slides downwards.
- An in-credit version exists either in color or monochrome.
- One variant adds the company's French name after the vertical bar separating it and its English name.
- A few shows such as Ollie's Pack gives the logo a black shadow.
- On The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the monochromatic variant only has the "O"'s hole intact albeit filled to a gray-white gradient.
Technique: 2D animation for the animated logo. None for the in-credit variant.
Music/Sounds: None or the ending theme of the film or show.
Availability: Current and common.
- Like the previous logo, this is seen at the end of many productions in both film and television, the former category consists of Polar, Black Widow, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, and UglyDolls, among many more. As previously mentioned, it appeared on TV shows such as Agent Binky: Pets of the Universe, Ollie's Pack, Hero Elementary, and Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go!.
- The animated logo is mostly seen on promotional material such as their sizzle reel. The only film or TV show that uses this logo so far is Possessor, which has it intact on Turbine Medien's Blu-ray release.