NBCUniversal International Studios
In 2015, due to a corporate restructuring, NBCUniversal International Television Productions was renamed to NBCUniversal International Studios. Besides producing shows, it produced shows for corporate owners. It became part of the Universal Studio Group in 2019, and then two years later, on November 24, 2021, it was renamed to Universal International Studios.
1st Logo (2015-)
Logo: On a white background, we see the word "NBCUniversal" in its corporate font and "INTERNATIONAL" zooming and fading in. Then, a gray line draws itself in, and the word "STUDIOS" slides down from the line.
- A short version exists starting with the line drawing.
- Another version exists where the animation is on a black background and the whole text is in white.
- An in-credit version exists.
- Sometimes, the logo is still on a black background with the text in white.
- On You, Me and the Apocalypse, the logo is next to the 2016 Sky Group logo on a white background.
Technique: 2D computer animation.
Music/Sounds: None, or the closing theme of the show. On the Thailand version of Still Standing, there is a loud whoosh at the beginning.
- It was seen on shows produced by its labels such as The Real Housewives of Sydney, London Spy and Hyde & Seek, among others.
- This logo also appears on then-new seasons of current shows which are Top Chef Canada, The Real Housewives of Melbourne and The Real Housewives of Cheshire.
- Silence, on joue! (the Quebec adaptation to Hollywood Game Night) still uses this logo as of 2022.
2nd Logo (April 5, 2017-)
Logo: On a black background, two purple electric rays shoot down somewhere in the screen. Then, the screen zooms out and a bunch of electric rays shoot down, as the word "NBCUniversal" in its corporate font, appears one-by-one at where the electric rays shoot. When the electric rays end, "NBCUniversal" and its reflection fully appears and changes color into purple. At the same time, we see a black glass model word "INTERNATIONAL" and its reflection appear, and it changes color to white. A white line draws itself in, and an electric ray transforms into the word "STUDIOS" after that.
- On the company's official YouTube upload of the logo, the line and "STUDIOS" are missing.
- An in-credit version exists.
- There is a longer version of this logo.
- It sometimes shares the screen with other logos.
- On Tales of the City, the logo appears below the 2011 Universal Television logo.
Technique: CGI effects.
Music/Sounds: A synth tune with some electric sounds at the beginning, and a whoosh sound at the end.
- On an episode of The Real Housewives of Cheshire, we hear a lot of whoosh sounds and a chime sound at the end.
- There is a high-pitched version on an episode of Gone.
- On another episode of The Real Housewives of Cheshire, it uses the show's closing theme.
- Sometimes, the theme is re-arranged.
- Seen on new shows produced from this company from 2017 onwards such as Hanna, Tales of the City, Gone, Fires and Transplant.
- It also appeared on new seasons of returning shows which are Top Chef Canada, The Real Housewives of Melbourne and The Real Housewives of Cheshire.
- With the rebrand to Universal International Studios, this logo's days might be numbered.
|NBCUniversal International Studios||