From Audiovisual Identity Database
Mersey Television was founded in 1983 by Grange Hill creator Phil Redmond in Liverpool, England. In 2005, it was acquired by All3Media and was renamed to Lime Pictures in 2007.
(November 2, 1982-2006)
Logo: On a blue or black background, we see the text "A Mersey Television Production" with the Brookside logo on the middle with the byline "A Mersey Television Company" on top of the show's name. The copyright disclaimer is shown below.
- On Hollyoaks, it has the latter's logo and underneath has the bar reading "A MERSEY TELEVISION COMPANY" in captial letters on it.
- On the 2003 series of Brookside, we see the letters connecting together reading "mtv" with the text "mersey" next to it.
- On Grange Hill starting in 2003, it has the CBBC logo and the BBC copyright below.
- Starting in 2005, the All3Media logo is seen below.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
- Seen on Brookside, Damon and Debbie and pre-2007 episodes of Hollyoaks.
- It also appeared on Grange Hill when it moved production to Liverpool.