(Redirected from Media Rights Capital)
MRC (formerly Media Rights Capital) is an American independent, television, and digital studio founded by financiers Mordecai Wiczyk and Asif Satchu. The company is founded in 2006.
Media Rights Capital
(May 17, 2008-February 1, 2013)
Logo: On a black background, we see many white letters falling from the sky. Then a blue box fades in as the letters settle inside, forming "MRC" in the blue left part with a black rectangle containing the company name on the right. All of the text is in a Tahoma font.
- On the Shorts game for Nintendo DS, the background is white.
- On television shows, and on Linha de Passe and Shorts: Episode 0, the logo is still.
Technique: 2D computer animation.
Music/Sounds: None or the opening/closing theme.
Availability: Common. First seen on Linha de Passe. More examples it is on are Brüno, Shorts, The Box, The Adjustment Bureau and 30 Minutes or Less. Also seen on Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, The Goode Family and Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy.
(June 13, 2013-)
Logo: On a black background, we see a blue bordered rectangle with the letters "MRC" inside as it shines.
- A short version of this logo exists.
- There is a version where the square is white with the word "MRC" inside are black.
- In 2018, a byline reading "a Valence Media company" was added underneath. A sped-up of this logo also exists where the animation shines quickly.
- On Mortal Engines, the logo is rusty.
- On season 3 of Ozark and season 1 of The Great, the logo is in a blue gradient background with the square outside is now white with blue outlining and the word "MRC" is bigger.
- On The Outsider, the logo is bigger and fits nearly the entire screen.
Technique: CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: None or the opening/closing theme of the movie/show.
Availability: First seen on the second trailer for Elysium. The fully animated version debuted on the film itself, and appears on newer Media Rights Capital movies and shows like A Million Ways to Die in the West, the second season of House of Cards, the end of the second to fourth of Hotel Transylvania movies (as an in-credit logo) and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. Starting in 2021, this replaces the Dick Clark Productions logo on new episodes of 19 Entertainment's So You Think You Can Dance.