(September 28, 1997-)
Logo: Same as the standard Mandalay Pictures logo, but it's cut-short instead and "TELEVISION" appears below instead of "PICTURES".
- There is a long version of this logo that's basically just the standard movie logo, but with "TELEVISION" instead of "ENTERTAINMENT".
- Sometimes, a Lions Gate Television co-production participation credit is seen below. Also, when they bought the company around 1999, the logo had its respective byline.
- An IAW error occured on Rude Awakening where there are two IAW texts above and below the text "LIONSGATE TELEVISION".
- On the TV movie King of the World, "SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT" replaces "TELEVISION".
- On the short-lived game show Go for It TV!, there is a variant that has "SPORTS ACTION ENTERTAINMENT" replacing "TELEVISION" below.
- On the TV movie Blood Crime, the logo is still.
- On the TV series adaptation of I Know What You Did Last Summer, a still version of the logo is used and the "TELEVISION" is in different font.
Technique: The short version of the standard Mandalay Pictures logo.
Music/Sounds: The last few notes of the Mandalay Pictures fanfare or silence.
Availability: Appears at the end of some Mandalay TV movies on networks like Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network. What's remarkable is that it often appears at the opening of TV movies such as High Noon. Also appears on Brotherhood on Audience Network, Rude Awakening on Showtime, and the TV series adaptation of I Know What You Did Last Summer on Amazon.
Legacy: Same as the movie logo.