Main Event Media
Main Event Media is the production company of Jimmy Fox, founded in 2017. The company creates content across multiple genres including scripted, documentary, reality and original podcast production. It is a division of Objective Media Group, which is part of All3Media.
(March 5, 2017-)
This logo contains flashing images for the whole duration.
Logo: On a black background, we see the words:
The word "MAIN EVENT" is shown changing colors as the company name drops down from the bottom of the screen, with "MEDIA" in between two gold stars. The "OBJECTIVE MEDIA GROUP" text is shown flashing on the bottom right. All of the text below the company name appears in a 8-bit font as they slide in.
- Sometimes, the logo is already formed with the "MAIN EVENT" text changing colors.
- It often shares the screen with the All3Media America logo.
- Starting in 2021, the bottom text now reads:
- The company's website uses the above variant, but the All3Media byline is removed.
- On Girl in the Picture, the logo is still and the player select and the byline are removed.
Technique: The company name dropping down and "MAIN EVENT" changing colors, alongside the texts flashing.
Music/Sounds: Usually the closing theme or silence, but starting with the 2021 sequel series of Punky Brewster, video game sounds are heard.
Availability: Seen on Hollywood Darlings, The Arrangement (not to be confused with the 2010 reality series of the same name) and the documentary series It Was Him: The Many Murders of Ed Edwards. Also seen on Eye Candy, Top Elf, the 2021 sequel series of Punky Brewster and the 2022 film Girl in the Picture.