MTM International was the international television arm of MTM Enterprises formed in 1986, the same year MTM Television Distribution was formed. In 1996, MTM was sold to News Corp. and it was folded into 20th Century Fox International Television in 1997.
Logo: Same as the MTM Television Distribution logo, but with "INTERNATIONAL" below instead of "TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION GROUP".
Music/Sounds: The ending theme finishes over it or none.
Availability: Extremely rare. It appeared on international prints of several MTM shows from the early 1990s, which nowadays would likely be plastered with either a normal MTM Enterprises logo or a 20th Television logo, or both.
- This recently appeared at the beginning of a UK Talking Pictures TV airing of Nowhere to Run.
- This also appeared on a True Entertainment (now GREAT! TV) airing of the TV Movie In Defense of Kids.
- Appeared at the end of a Russian airing of Vampire.
- This appeared at the end of original Channel 4 airings of Evening Shade and possibly other international airings of MTM shows.
- Also appears at the end of several prints of Capital News.