1st Logo (1999-2006)
Logo: On a black background, we see the lion from the film logo. Below it is "LIONS GATE". Under it is "TELEVISION", in what appears to be stretched-out Myriad. The lion flashes and shines.
- On Shutterspeed, a byline saying "In Association With Mandalay Sports Action Entertainment" appears below. The logo is also smaller. A similar version is seen on Final Run and Superfire, with a byline saying "In Association With Mandalay Television".
- On the TV movie The Pilot's Wife, a still/filmed variant of this logo is seen, with a "In Association With" byline below. It then cuts to the Mandalay Television logo.
Technique: The flashing of the constellation.
Music/Sounds: A synth theme with crashing cymbals to hit the last note; otherwise, the end theme of the show or silent.
Availability: Fairly common. Seen on The Dead Zone on H&I and the first season of Weeds, among others. It can be also seen on Tubi prints of Missing.
2nd Logo (1999-2005)
Logo: On a black background, we see the constellation of the lion from the Lions Gate Films logo in green with the stars in yellow. On the left of the lion is the text "LIONS GATE" in Bernhard Modern and "ENTERTAINMENT" in a green serif font is under it.
Music/Sounds: Just the end title-theme from any show or the generic network theme.
Availability: Rare. Seen on Unsolved History. Also affixed to the end of documentaries made by Termite Art Productions (except Ripley's Believe it or Not!), Busted on the Job and its sequels.
3rd Logo (2006-2013)
Logo: Just the 2nd half of the 5th Lionsgate Films logo.
Later Variant: In 2010, a registered trademark symbol was added.
Technique: Just the camera zooming back from the logo. Just like the movie logo, this was done by Devastudios.
Music/Sounds: Mostly it's the end-title theme from any show or silent. As of late 2010, it's a little sped-up version of the last notes of the theatrical logo. On the VH1 series Scream Queens (unrelated to the Fox comedy/drama series of the same name), a faint wind sound is heard.
Availability: Common. Seen on shows from the era such as Boss, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Mad Men, Anger Management, Orange is the New Black, and the final season of The Dead Zone, among others.
4th Logo (June 3, 2013-)
Logo: The last two seconds of the 2013 logo.
- A still version exists.
- An in-credit version exists on Motherland and The Goes Wrong Show.
- Sometimes, it shares the screen with other logos.
Technique: Same as the theatrical logo. This was again done by Devastudios.
Music/Sounds: The same two logo themes from the previous logo. Original network airings use their generic themes.
Music/Sounds Variant: On Welcome to Flatch, the theme is sped-up and abridged.
- Seen on later episodes of the Anger Management TV series starting with "Charlie and His New Therapist". It's also seen on season 2 of Nashville, the last two season 5 episodes of Nurse Jackie, the last three season 6 episodes of Mad Men, Graves, Deal with It, Greenleaf on OWN as well as on BounceTV, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist on NBC, and Zoey's Extraordinary Christmas on The Roku Channel.
- It also appears on its new shows such as the Candy Crush game show, the 2016 reboot of MacGyver, the Power franchise beginning with Book II, Santa, Inc., the USA adaptation of Ghosts, Home Economics, the two British shows Motherland and The Goes Wrong Show (albeit using an in-credit version), Welcome to Flatch, and the US version of This Country, among others.
- This also appears on Star prints of Pam & Tommy, replacing the Hulu Originals logo even though the company never produced it.