Lifted Entertainment (formerly ITV Studios Entertainment) is the mainstream entertainment division of ITV Studios. It gained its own identity and branding in 2021, replacing ITV Studios' branding on shows.
ITV Studios Entertainment
Logo: Same as the 2013 ITV Studios logo, but the word "ENTERTAINMENT" appears below in a smaller font.
Technique: Same as the ITV Studios logo.
Music/Sounds: The end theme to the show.
- Appears on shows that originally used the standard ITV Studios branding, such as Dancing on Ice (starting with the 2018 revival), Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, The Voice UK (starting with the first ITV series in 2019) among others.
- Also appears on several newly-commissioned shows like In for a Penny and The Voice Kids.
- It did not appear on shows commissioned for non-ITV broadcasters (eg. Countdown) or on other ITV networks (eg. Love Island), those kept with the regular ITV Studios brand.
Legacy: When ITV Studios rebranded in 2020, shows branded under this label reverted back to regular ITV Studios branding until the rebranding as Lifted.
Logo: On a black or white background, we see the text "Lifted entertainment" with the text in silver except the letter "e" which is in green-blue and the word below in the same color with the byline "PART OF ITV STUDIOS" is seen underneath. Then the letter "e" lifts up and a grey shadow fades in.
- On Countdown, the logo is in-credit.
- Sometimes, the logo can be shared with other logos.
- A still version exists.
Technique: The letter "e" lifting.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
- Appears on pretty much the same shows as above, but this time, non-ITV broadcast shows like Countdown and University Challenge use this logo, alongside Love Island, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, In for a Penny, Olivia Meets her Match and The Voice Kids, respectively.
- It is also appeared on its new programmes such as Walk the Line, Bad Chefs, The Pet Show and the 2022 revival of The Big Breakfast.