Telekompaniya "Klass!" (from Russian: Телекомпания "Класс!"; litellary: TV Company "Class!") is a production comapny of a variety of TV programs for a number of Russian television channels, mainly for a children's audience, in particular, Good night, Little Ones! (Спокойной ночи, малыши!). It was established in 1994 by late Sergei Suponev, on the basis of Studio for Children and Youth Programs of the RGTRK «Ostankino» (Студия детских и юношеских программ РГТРК «Останкино»). It is a subsidiary of AVM Media.
The main partner of the television company was ORT (Channel One Russia), however, since 1999, it began to produce programs for other TV channels (TVC, STS, NTV, and VGTRK channels).
Since 2013, the TV company has been producing products related exclusively to the Good Night, Little Ones!
1st Logo (1995-1999?)
Logo: On a sky background, a comet flies until a gray planet appears (on which small five-pointed stars are depicted). The comet then explodes into a light blue sphere, then it forms into a eight-pointed star-splat creature and turns blue. After that, the eyes and a mouth appears, then the letters "cc" appears surrounding each eye. Then the other letters appears which appears to be a company name, along with the exclamation mark. Then splat creature's eyes with the words bounce and the star-splat creature winks with a second letter "c". The word "ТЕЛЕКОМПАНИЯ"(from Russian: Telecompany) in Micra font fades above.
Variant: On some of their programs, the last shot of the logo is used as a still ident.
Technique: Primitive CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: A comet sound with a happy xylophone fanfare, which turns into a "heroic" trumpet fanfare when the sphere began to form into a star-splat creature. Accompanied by two boings when eyes and "cc" appears, a zooming-like sound which repeats on each letter appears, a shining sound when the company name zooms in and out with eyes rolling, and two whoosh sounds when the star-splat creature winks.
Music/Sounds Variant: On some of their programs such as Marathon-15 and Call of the Jungle (Зов джунглей), two boings along with zooming-like sounds and two whoosh sounds are absent.
Availability: Rare, seen on programs from that time, such as the 2nd season of Dendy: The New Reality.
2nd Logo (1997?-2002)
Logo: On a starfield background, we see the Earth rotating. Then a comet flies around the planet, and flashes causing the starfield background to change to the morning sky. The splat-like creature from previous logo appears. Then the words appear with same effect as before, but the creature is not zooming in and out. Instead, the words do that thing. Then the splat-like creature winks. The words "ТЕЛЕКОМПАНИЯ" appear at the top with a lighting effect.
Variant: On Poka vse doma when the logo was finished, it zooms out with it's trails, leaving a white background (Which is actually the first shot of the 1995-2003 Poka vse doma intro as a still image).
Closing Variants: On some of their programs, the last shot of the logo is used as a still ident just like before. But this time, it depends on the programs:
- On Good night, Little Ones! the words "по заказу ОРТ"(from Russian: commissioned by ORT) in Arial Bold font under "ТЕЛЕКОМПАНИЯ" was added. Along with a website address and email address of the said program in Times New Roman Bold, at the bottom-right of the screen.
- On Zov Dzhungley it's same as above, but they're all in the font that it's very similar to the font of that 1990 VID logo. Also there's a website address and email address of the said program at the bottom-right of the screen, just like before.
- On Poka vse doma it's same as two variants above, but the words "по заказу ОРТ" is now in regular Arial font and above "ТЕЛЕКОМПАНИЯ". The website address and email of the said program at the bottom-right of the screen is also in regular Times New Roman font.
Music/Sounds: Same as before.
Availability: Rare. It was used in tandem with the previous logo for 2 years. Seen on programs from that era. It is intact on Detskiy reruns of Zov Dzhungley.
3rd Logo (Poka vse doma first variant) (2002-2003)
Logo: On a white background we see the blue text:
fades in and out. Then the white background fades to the 1995-2003 Poka vse doma intro.
Technique: Fading effects.
Music/Sounds: The opening theme of Poka vse doma intro.
Availability: Rare, due to been a placeholder. Appeared in Poka vse doma (Пока все дома) of that era.
4th Logo (September 2002-2004, 2006)
Logo: On a white background, we see the balloons in blue, pink and yellow colors (of the logo used on-screen until 2014, and still used as a print version after 2014) flies. Then the lines drawing couple of times. Balloons then form the shapes, consisting of blue, pink and yellow-colored paint strokes, and the logo solidifies. Then the company name in blue ExposureCTwo font, complete with the yellow circle surrounding "ас", appears below letter-by-letter, along with the words "телекомпания" in blue Pragmatica Bold font. Then everything zooms out to reveal that they are forcing on a white balloon on a sky background. The words "представляет" (presents) in white fades below.
Trivia: This logo was designed by Mercator Group, a company that produced graphics for a handful of KLASS! shows.
Technique: A combination of 2D animation and CGI.
Music/Sounds: A 12-note trumpet ditty, which starts with a drumbeat and finishes with a crash cymbal and piano. One fart-like trumpet note can be heard before the last 3 notes.
Availability: Uncommon, bordering on rare. Seen on their programs of that era.
5th Logo (Poka vse doma second variant) (2003-2004)
Logo: Same as the 3rd one, but the text is now in Times New Roman Bold Italic font and lighter:
and has added the shadow in the same color, but darker. And the background is the first shot of the 1995-2003 Poka vse doma intro as a still image.
Variant: Sometimes the text doesn't fades in and out, it just stays on screen for 4 seconds before zooming out with it's trails.
Technique: Fading effects. For the variant, 2D computer animation.
Music/Sounds: Same as the 3rd logo.
Availability: Same as the 3rd logo.
6th logo (2004-June 19, 2014)
Logo: On a dark blue marble background, we see the electric yellow, red (being rather than pink) and blue stripes. They move to form the logo, along with the flashing letters which appears to be a company name. Then we come to the logo (the band is already formed). The logo formed by lines drawn, and the yellow circle surrounding "ас" fades in. Under the company name, the words "телекомпания" in the same font as before appears letter by letter. After that, under "телекомпания" the words "представляет" appears below.
Variants: It depends on the programs:
- On Good Night, Little Ones!, when the words "представляет" appeared below, the logo fades to the cloudy sky background (which appears to be the very first shot of the 2002-2014 Good Night, Little Ones! intro as a still image) where the text reads: "Программа создана при финансовой поддержке Федерального агентства по печати и массовым коммуникациям" ("The program was created with the financial support of the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Communications")
- On Vremya (TV Channel) reruns of Poka vse doma, the words "представляет" was removed.
Technique: CGI by Mercator Group.
Music/Sounds: There are two music variants for this logo:
- An excerpt of Joseph Saba & Stewart Winter - The Sloppy Detective.
- A fast-paced dreamy electronic music complete with drums and echoed xylophone, accompanied by the whoosh.
Music/Sounds Variant: On Poka vse doma, a heavy "KLONG!" (the sound when the heavy object, like an anvil, is dropped) was heard when the logo is formed, before cutting or crossfading to the Poka Vse Doma intro.
Availability: Common, as it was used for 10 years. Seen on programs of that era, such as 2004-2005 episodes of Poka vse doma, and Good Night, Little Ones!. Lastly seen on TV in 2014.
7th logo (2013; June 23, 2014-)
Logo: On the white background, we see the rainbows coming and disappearing on a light green foreground. Then the camera pans and rainbows reveal the "hidden" text:
The logo then fades to the blue certain background (which is made out of clay, and it's actually the very first shot of the current, 2014 "Good Night, Little Ones!" intro as a still frame), with the text just like before: "Программа создана при финансовой поддержке Федерального агентства по печати и массовым коммуникациям" ("The program was created with the financial support of the Federal Agency for Press and Mass Communications")
Variants: Just like before, it depends on programs:
- Starting in November of 2021, the logo doesn't fades to the text. Instead it cuts to the text. The following text is also changed it's font into more cartoony, and now it reads: "Программа создана при финансовой поддержке Министерства цифрового развития, связи и массовой коммуникаций Российской Федерации" ("The program was created with the financial support of the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation").
- On "Good Morning, Little Ones!", the logo doesn't fades into the text. Instead it cuts to the following program.
Trivia: The template that the logo used is "Rainbow Reveal" by uniquefx on Videohive.
Technique: 3D computer animation.
Music/Sounds: Same as before.
Music/Sounds Variant: On Good morning, Little Ones! just like with the previous logo on Poka vse doma, a heavy "KLONG!" was heard during the near end of the logo.
Availablity: Current, used on new episodes of Good night, Little Ones! and it's spin-off, Good morning, Little Ones! (С добрым утром, малыши!).