Jetix Europe N.V. (formerly Fox Kids Europe N.V.) was a company that operated the Jetix TV networks in Europe and Israel, and also handled consumer product rights. The company was majority-owned by The Walt Disney Company through ABC Family Worldwide, while the rest of the ownership was placed in the Euronext.
(September 6, 2004-November 30, 2009)
Logo: We see the Jetix logo (a silver sphere with a large "X" stuck in it and a single "anime"-styled eye, looking somewhat like a strange cat. It's outlined in red and has the titular name in a rather blocky font below it in red).
- On season 1 of A.T.O.M. and W.I.T.C.H, as well as some Power Rangers series, the phrase "In Association With" is above the logo.
- On Pucca, the copyright information fades in below it.
- Sometimes, the cat flies around the screen, then "JETIX" zooms in and the cat lands on it.
- On season 2 of A.T.O.M. and Combo Ninos (both of which have never aired in the United States), this variant is on a blue background. This was also spotted on a Sunday Mirror promotional DVD of Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics.
- On some season one and season two episodes of W.I.T.C.H, the cat just drops on the words from the top of the screen instead of flying around the screen. This variant debuted on the said show's episode "Return of the Tracker".
- The logo was seen on Action Man: A.T.O.M. game for PS2. It was still on black screen and had no other words but "JETIX". This still version also appears on UK Maximum Entertainment/Best Sellers DVD and VHS releases of Jetix/Fox Kids shows, sometimes paired with the Fox Kids logo. Another game is known to use the white-background logo.
- On The Tofus, the logo was seen alongside on a white background with the 2003-2008 France 3 logo and the 2001-2012 Teletoon logo. Once the end theme of the aforementioned show is finished playing, the three logos fade out for the SIP Animation logo to animate.
- There is an animated in-credit version of the cat flying around the screen on a white background on Oban Star-Racers. A still in-credit version also appeared on W.I.T.C.H. and Monster Buster Club as well as on Kid vs. Kat (with a black background).
Technique: None, or the cat flying.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show. On Dragon Booster, Digimon Data Squad, and W.I.T.C.H, two thudding sounds (sometimes one) can be heard when the cat lands on the logo, with a voice-over shouting "JETIX!".
Availability: It was seen on various pre-teen/teen-oriented animated shows that aired on Jetix, such as A.T.O.M., Dragon Booster, and Pucca, among others. Also seen on licensed games. Last seen on Digimon Data Squad on Kabillion Video on Demand Services. On some international prints of Eek! Stravaganza, the flying variant plasters over the Fox Children's Productions logo. Power Rangers episodes from the era on ABC Kids kept this logo too.
Legacy: Although the animation, sounds, and the cat starring straight at you may get to some, some people may find the cat rather cute.