Infogrames Multimedia was a majority owned subsidiary of Infogrames. It is currently named Atari Europe.
1st Logo (1993-1997)
Logo: Against a white background, we see an armadillo drawing, starting with its tail, then body, then head and finally the legs. As it's done animating, rainbow-colored stripes appear over the armadillo as large brush strokes, and the words "INFOGRAMES" with "MULTIMEDIA" in a black box below, appear under the picture.
- On MS-DOS games, the logo is more rough, and the words simply appear rather than fading in.
- On the MS-DOS ports of International Tennis Open and Marco Polo, the logo is still.
- On the US version of the latter, the I•Motion branding appears below instead of Infogrames'.
Technique: The armadillo drawing, the stripes appearing, the words fading in.
Music/Sounds: A monotonous background tune with a siren-like sound, crystallized notes when the lines appear, and a hard fading out drop.
- On the Japanese PlayStation port of Chaos Control Remix, the music is lower pitched.
Availability: Extremely rare, as this only appeared on Infogrames' CD-I titles and some MS-DOS ports of their CD-I games.
- Games featuring this logo are Les Schtroumpfs: Le Téléportaschtroumpf, Marco Polo, Kether, Solar Crusade, Asterix: Caesar's Challenge, International Tennis Open and Chaos Control.
- It also appears on the Japanese PlayStation port of Chaos Control Remix.
2nd Logo (1996)
Logo: Same as the usual Infogrames logo of the era, but the text "MULTIMEDIA" is seen below in a black box.
Music/Sounds: None or the opening theme of the game.
Availability: Seen on Time Gate: Knight's Chase.