Industry Entertainment Partners
In 1997, Addis-Wechsler & Associates was sold to the Interpublic Group of Companies, which was renamed on March 26, 1998 as Industry Entertainment. The company continues to serve as a talent agency company, in addition to film and TV production. Currently, it was known as "Industry Entertainment Partners".
1st Logo (September 25, 1998-July 31, 2008)
Logo: Against a white background, we see a black outlined circle. Inside of the circle is the phrase "IE." The left side of the circle's inside is red with the "I" being white. The right side of the circle is white with the "E" being black. "INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT" can be seen below in black, along with the byline "THE INTERUPBLIC GROUP" in spaced-out letters.
- Sometimes, the word "IN ASSOCIATION WITH" appears below.
- On Buddy Faro, the byline is in lowercase.
- On the second and third seasons of Becker and Inherit the Wind, it was placed in the black background with the "E", the outlined circle and the text in white, and the byline is in a different font.
- On the short-lived series Fear Street, it was bylineless.
Music/Sounds: None, the end theme of the show, or a NBC or CBS generic theme.
Availability: Rare. Seen on Buddy Faro, Becker, the TV movie Inherit the Wind, the short-lived show Fear Itself and a few TV movies.
2nd Logo (August 9, 2001-)
Logo: Against a black background, we see the "IE" circle from the first logo. Two outlined circles, colored white and red zooming down, forward, and the colors of the "IE" circle spins around. While the circle spins the red circle briefly turns bold, while it turns back to thin. The words "INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT" fades in below the logo, flashing out and shines. The "IE" circle stops outlining and the white circle stopped zooming out. The text turns to solid.
- Like the previous logo, a still version exists.
- Sometimes, it shares the screen with other logos.
- In the logo's early years, the registered symbol is next to the company name, but in later years, the trademark symbol is on the bottom right to the circle.
- On Becker from the fourth season onward, the word "IN ASSOCIATION WITH" appears below.
- Beginning with the Netflix series Messiah, the word "PARTNERS" added to the company name.
Technique: The spinning of the "IE" circle, the zooming out.
Music/Sounds: None or the end theme of the show. CBS and ABC airings used a generic theme and a voiceover.
Availability: Common. Seen on Going to California, Hope & Faith, Hack, Threat Matrix and Masters of Science.
3rd Logo (March 30, 2018)
Logo: On a white background, we see a blank outline of the Industry Entertainment logo, showing out the black outlined circle with a red half and a white half. The words "IE" along with the "INDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT" fades in at the same time. The end result looks like the last two logos.
Technique: The fading in.
Music/Sounds: The opening theme of the movie.
Availability: Seen on the Netflix movie Happy Anniversary.
|Industry Entertainment Partners||