ITV Break Bumpers
From Audiovisual Identity Database
This article may require cleanup to meet AVID's quality standards.
The given reason is: none
Please help improve this article if you can.
1st Bumper (1998-October 27, 2002)
- On a purple water background, we see a splash with an shape of an heart then ITV is orange has a blue.
- We see a purple heart in the center with the 1998 ITV logo, on a water background beneath in. Several white streaks appear around the symbols..
- Starting in 2001, the ITV1 logo was used.
- Sometimes, the regional logo replaces the normal ITV logo
Technique: Either Live-Action or CGI
2nd Bumper (October 28, 2002-October 31, 2004)
- 2002-2003: On a blue background, we see the 2002 ITV1 logo zooming.
- 2003-October 31, 2004: On a black background, we see a blue square that turns into the ITV1 logo zooming.
- October 28, 2002-October 31, 2004: On a black background, we see three blue squares and a yellow one that flash together.
Technique: The zooming in
3rd Bumper (November 1, 2004-January 15, 2006)
Bumper: We see the 2004 ITV1 logo forming over a custom theme background (e.g. silk, light or building)
Technique: The forming of the logo.