|1st Logo (November 1, 1995)||2nd Logo (1997)||3rd Logo (1998-August 8, 2000)||4th Logo (September 10, 2000)||5th Logo (April 13, 2001-August 26, 2005)|
1st Logo (November 1, 1995)
Technique: Simple computer-generated animation.
Music/Sounds: A stuttered rotating sound with computer noises in the background.
Availability: Only seen on Wetlands.
2nd Logo (1997)
Logo: A strong light moves from left to right and illuminates a metal bar with a red hue from behind. "HYPNOTIX" is carved out of the bar, with a red line above and below it.
Music/Sounds: A short rock riff.
Availability: Only seen on Soldier Boyz.
3rd Logo (1998-August 8, 2000)
Logo: The cross figure from the 1st logo is seen in 2D with a blue-orange gradient to it. "HYPNOTIX" is once again seen below the logo in a color-filled bar.
Variant: On some games, the logo is full black with a slight lavender hue around it. Multiple copies of the "HYPNOTIX" text are seen moving in the background.
- A happy-go-lucky guitar theme, continuing from the Simon & Schuster Interactive logo, with a redneck laughing over the music.
- A techno tune, with a crowd cheering in the background.
- On the PC version of Who Wants to Beat Up a Millionare?, a suspenseful theme with chimes is heard.
- On Miss Spider's Tea Party, the game's opening theme is heard.
- The blue-orange version is seen on Deer Avenger and its sequel, Bass Avenger and the PC version of Who Wants to Beat Up a Millionare?.
- The black version is seen on Miss Spider's Tea Party, Deer Avenger 3D, the Dreamcast version of Who Wants to Beat Up a Millionare? and Daria's Inferno.
4th Logo (September 10, 2000)
Technique: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: A rising synth note, followed by a woman gasping and a ding as the letters glow
Availability: Only seen on Panty Raider: From Here to Immaturity.
5th Logo (April 13, 2001-August 26, 2005)
Logo: On a black background, a striped ball appears spinning and zooming out in static, then it gets hit with a thunderbolt. The bolt's energy lights up the word "HYPNOTIX" with a blue and orange border (the ball replaces the "O"), which then all zooms in fast and disappears.
- On The $100,000 Pyramid (the first game with this logo), the logo zooms out and stops in the center, then glows and shines from left to right.
- On Deer Avenger 4, the logo is seen with a shadow copy of the "O" spinning in the background.
- On Outlaw Golf and Math Missions, the logo pulsates and releases shadow copies of itself.
- On BMX Trick Rider for the Game Boy Advance, the logo is still.
Technique: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: A deep synth hum with a wipe sound and two ding notes.
- On The $100,000 Pyramid, the opening theme of the game is heard.
- On Deer Avenger 4, the techno variant of the 3rd logo is heard.
Availability: Uncommon. Seen on games released by Hypnotix at the time.