Silver Fox Films
(Redirected from Hibbert Ralph Entertainment)
Silver Fox Films is a British animation studio based in Hertfordshire, England. It was originally founded in 1983 as Hibbert Ralph Entertainment by Jerry Hibbert and Graham Ralph. In 1999, the company was renamed to its current name.
Hibbert Ralph Entertainment
(September 26, 1991-December 25, 1998?)
Logo: In the ending credits of a show or film, we see the black text "HIBBERT RALPH ENTERTAINMENT". "HIBBERT RALPH" is above "ENTERTAINMENT", which is in italics.
- In some cases, the text is white.
- There is a variant where "ENTERTAINMENT" isn’t in italics, which also uses white text.
- On Spider!, the text appears with the 1988 BBC Enterprises logo.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show or film.
- It can be found on William's Wish Wellingtons and Spider!.
- The normal white text variant appears on The Forgotten Toys, and the non-italics version is seen on The First Snow of Winter.
Silver Fox Films
(September 27, 1999-2008)
Logo: On a black background, a stylized gray fox looking up at three stars and a light blue moon morphs into view. The latter two objects fly around as the fox, while remaining in its position, tries catching them. After the moon and stars wrap around and form a bottom curved arc, the fox leaps towards them and freezes, leaving two lavender whooshes behind. Then, a blue quadrilateral fades in behind the objects, followed by "Silver Fox FILMS" in a written font and with shading.
- An in-credit variant exists. Additionally, the text is 2D.
- Sometimes, the logo shares the screen with other logos including the 1997 BBC logo.
- On Angelmouse, a print version of the above variant is seen.
- On Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs, the text resembles the one described in the animated logo. "In Association With" is displayed on top of the logo.
Technique: 2D animation.
- Can be seen on Angelmouse, Bounty Hamster, Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs, among other cartoons they have produced.
- The in-credit variant is more common than the standard logo, the latter of which can only be found on their animation clips and showreel on YouTube.
- This logo is intact on the My Friend Angelmouse VHS release.
Logo: Against a backdrop with a film projector, we see a pink and red tag that spins around on a string. On the tag is the text "HR TV" in black, with "HR" at the top and "TV" at the bottom.
Technique: The tag spinning on the string.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
Availability: Seen on Tractor Tom. Despite being produced by the company and even appearing on the covers of DVD releases of the show, this logo doesn't appear on 2008-2010 episodes of Fireman Sam.