Fox International Productions
Fox International Productions was an international subsidiary of 20th Century Fox (now 20th Century Studios), created on May 12, 2008 to handle local language films around the world. They didn't use a logo until December 22, 2010. The company ceased operations in December 2017.
(December 22, 2010-December 2017)
Logo: Same as the 2009-2020 20th Century Fox logo, but it instead reads "FOX INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTIONS". "FOX" is larger and replaces the "20th", word "INTERNATIONAL" is narrow, and "PRODUCTIONS" is in a smaller font, ala Fox Searchlight Pictures.
- December 22, 2010-2013: "A NEWS CORPORATION COMPANY"
- 2013-2017: Bylineless
- Sometimes, the registered trademark sign is added to the logo.
- The logo became bylineless in 2013 due to the News Corporation split.
- On Dao Jian Xiao and Everybody Has a Plan (2012), the logo is a bit darker.
Technique: Same as the 2009 20th Century Fox logo, also animated by Blue Sky Studios.
Music/Sounds: The 1997 Fox fanfare arrangement composed by David Newman.
Music/Sounds Variant: On one Filipino production, it is silent.
Availability: No longer in use, but still common.
- Can be seen on movies that they produced such as Hwanghae (The Yellow Sea), Miss Bala, Everybody Has a Plan (2012), Dao Jian Xiao (The Butcher, the Chef and the Swordsman), Worms, El Nino, The Adventurers, Another Me, Slow Video, Viceroy's Home, and Lino: An Adventure of Nine Lives.
- The standard Fox logo is seen on international trailers instead of this logo.
- Also seen on the Colombian release of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, and the Latin American and Korean releases of Norm of the North.
|The Walt Disney Company|
|Sony Group Corporation|
|Warner Bros. Discovery|
|beIN Media Group|