Fizz was a television production company that was formed in 2015, as a subsidiary of RDF Television.
(January 5, 2015-)
Logo: On a hot pink background, multiple white bubbles form "fizz" while many others continue to rise up. As they leave, the "i"'s dot continues to bubble and the byline "part of rdf" fades in underneath.
- January 5, 2015-2019: "a zodiak media company"
- 2019-2021: "We are Banijay"
- 2021-: "We are Banjay", with the Banijay logo to the left of the byline.
- Sometimes, the logo shares the screen with other logos.
- A shortened variant exists.
- Starting in 2021, "part of rdf" is removed.
Technique: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: Soda fizzing and then a pop sound when the byline fades in.
Availability: Current. Appears on Tipping Point since series 5, the revival of both Shipwrecked and The Crystal Maze including its American version, Sing: Ultimate A Cappella, among others.