Endemol Shine Group
Endemol Shine Group was formed as a joint venture between 21st Century Fox and Apollo Global to combine together their studios, Shine Group and Endemol, respectively. The merger was announced on May 15, 2014 and was completed in December 2014. With the purchase of 21st Century Fox's assets by The Walt Disney Company in 2019, Endemol Shine became co-owned by Disney.
The venture was later acquired by Banijay Group in July 2020, with the international unit being folded into the company to create a more expanded Banijay Rights. Despite the original venture no longer existing, many of the former divisions still retain the Endemol Shine name.
1st Logo (2014-2018)
Logo: On a gradient gray background, parts of the words "ENDEMOL" and "SHINE", stacked on top of each other, appear by flipping. "GROUP" (or "STUDIOS") in a brighter shade of gray flips below.
- There is a variant for each country as per the Endemol and Shine Group logos (i.e. "ENDEMOL SHINE AUSTRALIA" for Australia, "ENDEMOL SHINE NORTH AMERICA" for North America, "ENDEMOL SHINE TURKEY" for Turkey, etc.).
- A still version exists.
- For the Turkey version, the logo is a bit brighter.
Technique: CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: A short wind and a heavenly xylophone tune, or a dramatic tune with clanking sounds. Sometimes, the closing theme plays over. On original airings of Big Brother, the CBS generic theme plays over.
Availability: No longer current.
- The regular version appears on 2014-2017 episodes of MasterChef around the globe, replacing both the Shine Group or Shine International logos.
- The NA version is seen on the fourth season of MasterChef Junior, replacing the Shine America logo, and on the nineteenth season of Big Brother on CBS, as well as the first few episodes of Celebrity Big Brother.
- The "Studios" version appears on the final season of Hell on Wheels.
2nd Logo (2016-)
Logo: On a white background, the stacked words "EndemolShine" and "Group" slide in from left to right.
- There is a variant for each country as per the last logo (i.e. "EndemolShine NorthAmerica" for North America, etc.). Sometimes, it uses a black (or gray) background with white text instead.
- Endemol Shine Australia uses its own version. We see close-ups of "ES" drawing themselves in and turning gray, then we cut to a shot of the final logo, the words "EndemolShine Australia" sliding in in a similar manner to the above, but in CGI.
- A long version of the above logo, which is animated slightly differently, exists for the long version of the Endemol Shine India logo.
- An extended variant of this logo exists as well, where the text slowly zooms in after its animation completes.
- On the 2017 revival of Fear Factor, the text "EndemolShine NorthAmerica" are all in one line and appear in-credit at the bottom left of the final scene.
- There is another in-credit variant with the text "EndemolShineGroup" at the center. This was spotted on the final episode of Domingão do Faustão (where The Voice Brasil host Tiago Leifert took over Fausto Silva's hosting duties for the only time), which aired on Globo from June 13, 2021.
- On MasterChef Australia, starting with the eighth season, the copyright stamp appears below "EndemolShine Australia".
- Sometimes, the Banijay byline is used.
Technique: 2D animation. The Australia version uses CGI.
Music/Sounds: Normally it's a mechanical-sounding electronic tune. For some of the variants, it's a majestic fanfare (long variant of the Endemol Shine India logo), the sounder from the Shine Australia logo (Australia version), or a shining sound with a synth note (Latino variant). Sometimes, the logo is silent, having the music from the 2021 Banijay logo, or having the end theme of the show play over.
- Seen on former Shine and Endemol productions such as The Voice, MasterChef and Gogglebox, as well as season 1 of The Masked Singer.
- It began to appear on later episodes of Celebrity Big Brother, as well and the twentieth season of the regular summer edition. This didn't appear on the eighteenth and nineteenth seasons of Big Brother.
- International productions now replace this logo with the Banijay logo. As of this writing however, it still appears on MasterChef on Fox, as well as in Finland and some countries.
3rd Logo (2021-)
Logo: On a black background, the "EndemolShine NorthAmerica" text from the previous logo is seen. Below is is the animation from the 2021 Banijay logo with the text replaced by "We are Banijay" in smaller letters.
Variant: A localized version exists where "NorthAmerica" is replaced by the name of the respective country.
Technique: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: Same as the 2021 Banijay logo. Sometimes, it's silent.
Availability: Current. Seen on the twenty-third season of Big Brother, The Courtship and the 2021 remake of Wipeout. Used in tandem with the previous logo.