DreamWorks Animation Television
1st Logo (August 31, 2004-June 29, 2016)
Logo: A shortened version of the DreamWorks Animation logo with the fishing boy above the text.
Variant: On Father of the Pride, the 2004 version was used.
Technique: CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: Only the closing theme of the show. In other cases, none.
Availability: Uncommon. Notably, it was used long after DreamWorks Animation changed its opening logo in 2010.
- First seen on the short-lived Father of the Pride.
- Can also be seen on The Penguins of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, and the TV series adaptation of Monsters vs. Aliens.
2nd Logo (August 7, 2012- )
Logo: Just a still B&W print logo on a white background, with "TELEVISION" replacing "SKG".
- Sometimes, the logo is in-credit.
- A version of this that keeps the "SKG" exists.
- A blue in-credit version exists.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show.
Availability: Seen on the first season of the Netflix series Turbo: F.A.S.T. The standard and "SKG" in-credit variants appear on the first season of Dragons: Riders of Berk, and the blue version can be seen on Noddy Toyland Detective.
3rd Logo (November 12, 2013-2015)
Logo: Same as the 2010 DreamWorks Animation logo, but "TELEVISION" replaces "SKG".
Music/Sounds: The opening theme of the trailer.
- Only seen on trailers for DreamWorks Animation Television shows streaming on Netflix, such as Turbo: F.A.S.T., The Adventures of Puss in Boots, and Dinotrux.
4th Logo (December 19, 2014- )
Logo: On a black background, we see the DreamWorks Animation Television logo in a shade of blue. Below that is a copyright stamp. The logo shines.
- On Dragons: Race to the Edge and the second season of Turbo: F.A.S.T., the copyright stamp is removed as it was moved to the end credits of said shows.
- On Harvey Street Kids/Harvey Girls Forever!, the Harvey Comics and Classic Media copyright stamps appear.
Technique: CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: A metallic-sounding whoosh, or the end theme of the show.
Availability: Current and common.
- Seen on all shows produced for Netflix such as Dragons: Race to the Edge, All Hail King Julien, The Adventures of Puss in Boots, the second season of Turbo: F.A.S.T., Team Zenko Go!, Dinotrux, Dawn of the Croods, The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show, and Gabby's Dollhouse, among others.
- Also seen on shows produced for Amazon Prime Video, Peacock, Hulu and Apple TV+ such as Doug Unplugs, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinle, Cleopatra in Space, Madagascar: A Little Wild, Trolls: Trollstopia, The Mighty Ones, Pinecone and Pony, The Croods: Family Tree, and Abominable and the Invisible City, among others.
5th Logo (November 6, 2017)
Logo: On a white background, we see the 2016 DreamWorks print logo (a revised boy fishing on the moon in a blue circle, with the top of the moon extended to the edge of the circle). The the word DreamWorks (in its usual font) is shown below. Below that are the stacked words:
T E L E V I S I O N
A dash appears between DreamWorks and ANIMATION TELEVISION.
Availability: Appears on the trailer for the Trollhunters trilogy entitled: Tales of Arcadia.