Dan Krech Pictures was renamed to DKP Effects and later renamed to DKP Studios. It was acquired by IDT Entertainment in 2004 and renamed to IDT Entertainment Animation Canada.
(July 9, 2002-May 18, 2004)
Logo: On a blue gradient background with three blue lights, we see the bluish white letters "D", "K", and "P" zooming in letter-by-letter as the bright blue DKP symbol (a hoop with two streaks making an infinity loop) spins around. Then the bluish white spaced out word "EFFECTS" appears under the letters and shines.
- Sometimes, there is no text at all.
- An opening variant exists where the text "A DKP EFFECTS PRODUCTION" is seen in the bright blue aurora background. This variant appears at the beginning of Dan Krech's movies from the time.
- Sometimes, the website address (www.dkp.com) is seen below the logo.
- A longer version also exists. We start off with a bluish white screen fading in, which quickly fades to the logo, with a translucent light of the name flashing.
- A medium-length variant also exists where we start off with the name's light flashing as we fade to the logo.
- Sometimes, the background is just plain black, with the main logo being light blue and the DKP symbol being dark blue.
- On most of the animated TV shows and movies, the logo is in-credit.
Technique: More CGI animation using Alias Wavefront Maya.
Music/Sounds: None or the opening/closing theme.
Availability: Rare. Seen on the VeggieTales video "A Snoodle's Tale". Also seen on Les Vacances de Piwi, Dessine avec Piwi, the first season of Les Aventures de Piwi and early episodes of Bouge avec Mimik.
(March 10, 2004-March 11, 2006)
Logo: On a black background, we see two X-ray mice running on what appears to be an infinity sign-shaped treadmill. The sign rotates and flashes, becoming the DKP logo (a white "d" and "p" with a black "k" in the negative space between the letters, making a logo similar to the previous logo). The word "STUDIOS" appears under the logo. One of the mice sneaks from the left and pushes the "S" a little bit as it knocks the other letters into the center.
Variants: On most of the animated TV shows and movies as well as the Nerf N-Strike interactive DVD, the logo is in-credit.
Technique: More CGI using Alias Wavefront Maya.
Music/Sounds: The score from an episode of VeggieTales.
Music/Sounds Variants: On most of the animated TV shows and movies, we hear the sounds of an exercise wheel squeaking as the mice are running, followed by a synthesized whoosh, some mouse squeaks and a clacking sound for when the letters in “STUDIOS” are knocked together.
Availability: Uncommon. Seen on several VeggieTales episodes from late 2004 to early 2006, such as "Sumo of the Opera", "Duke and the Great Pie War", "Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush", "Lord of the Beans", and "Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler". Also seen on Game Over, the Nerf N-Strike interactive DVD, the second season of Les Aventures de Piwi and later episodes of Bouge avec Mimik.