1st Logo (2002-January 26, 2013)
Logo: On a pink background, we see what seems to be a vanilla/chocolate cake with rolls and a cherry on top and chocolate stripes around the cake and what appears to be peanut butter and chocolate below around it. Above the cake are the words "CAKE" in white.
- On shows distributed by the company the word "distribution" appears below "CAKE".
- Sometimes, "entertainment" appears below.
- There is a variant that takes place in a square on either a black background or a white one with a light-blue scribble with the logo hanging from a nail.
- It also appears as an in-credit logo.
- Sometimes, the square is extended making it zoomed out a little.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show or none.
Music/Sounds Variant: On Loopdidoo, it has the sound of a bell ringing.
Availability: Can be seen on Dead Gorgeous, the first four seasons of Total Drama, Skunk Fu, and Stoked. Also seen on Loopdidoo.
2nd Logo (2011?- )
Logo: On a white background, we see the word "CAKE", with all parts of the letters in various different shades of pink and purple. Next to it is the ™ trademark symbol.
- A black background variant exists.
- On Clay Kids, there is text that says "Distributed by" above the logo. A black background is used here as well.
- Sometimes, the logo is seen in a white rectangle on a black background.
- There is an in-credit version as well.
Music/Sounds: Like before, the ending theme of the show or none.
Availability: Very common. Sometimes plasters over the previous logo on newer prints of their programming. Can be found Mighty Mike and My Knight and Me along with other shows. The in-credit version can be found on the 2 shows just mentioned as well as on So Awkward (CBBC prints remove it), Pablo, Bottersnikes, and Gumbles and many other shows. The black background version appears on Total DramaRama and newer prints of Total Drama Island, as well as former Animation Collective series such as Kappa Mikey. The white rectangle variant appears on Total Drama Pahkitew Island.