Boundless was a brand name formed in January 1, 2012, when FremantleMedia split Talkback Thames into four companies. It was focused on factual series and programming. In 2020, Fremantle merged Boundless with Naked Television.
1st Logo (January 1, 2012-2018)
Logo: A rectangular purple gradient box fades in, starting from its left side, and shining in the process. The name "BOUNDLESS" stands on its bottom, with the FremantleMedia byline below the box.
- Sometimes it shares the screen with other logos.
- For shows that are produced in the west the word "WEST" appears on the top of "BOUNDLESS" and appears in futura.
Technique: The shine. Sometimes, it's still.
Music/Sounds: The end theme of the show.
Availability: Seen on the second season of Four Rooms, on Great British Railway Journeys and other shows.
2nd Logo (2018-2020)
Logo: On the red background, we see the three-split letter "B". The word appear to move and it reads "BOUNDLESS". Sometimes, the Fremantle byline appears on the bottom of it.
- There is a version where the logo is red and on a black background.
- Just like the first logo, this sometimes shares the screen with other logos.
- On shows produced by its West division, the word "WEST" appears underneath "BOUNDLESS" and in red like the latter.
- A still version of this logo exists.
Technique: The words moving.
Music/Sounds: A reversed synth note with the "ding", the ending theme from any show, or none.
Availability: Seen on every show produced by Boundless.