Not to be confused with Boulder Media.
Bolder Media was an American production company that was a joint-venture between Frederator Studios and Mixed Media Group, founded in 2002 by television producers Susan Miller and Fred Seibert for development of books, television series and movies for children, most notably Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!. After Wubbzy ended, the company has been dormant, with both Seibert and Miller moving onto different projects.
(August 28, 2006-February 21, 2010)
Logo: On a sky blue background, we see the words "BOLDER" on the top and "FOR BOYS AND GIRLS" on the bottom of a tilted red rectangle, with "MEDIA" stacked vertically inside the "R". Underneath is a red silhouette boy which holds the logo. "a frederator / mixed media group company" in black is shown below.
- The logo varies in colors depending on the episode; it can also be black and white.
- On The Wubbcast, the logo zooms out and spins.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
- Some episodes would have the first half of the 2008 Starz Media logo play over the final seconds of the logo.
- On Wubbzy's Big Movie!, it's silent.
- On The Wubbcast, it's a 2 note flute tune, followed by 5 xylophone sounds, 5 trumpet sounds, and a chime.
Availability: Rare. Seen on all episodes of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!, The Wubbcast, and Wubbzy's Big Movie!.