Amaze Entertainment was a studio founded in 1996, and was acquired by Foundation 9 Entertainment in 2006, which was eventually followed with the integration into Griptonite Games. Since July 2009, the Amaze name and logo are no longer used.
(1996-June 9, 2009)
Logo: Although there are many animated variations, the basic picture is permanent. We see the thick word "AMAZE" with all letters connected. Below, there is "ENTERTAINMENT", stretched to the width of "AMAZE". The background is black and the letters are white, or vice-versa.
- Shrek The Third (PC): The logo is hand-drawn and enters the screen on a wooden plate from above. Then we see cartoon tubes and hear the sound of a trumpet and Shrek's grunts.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (NDS): The logo is black on a wooden fence, with a silhouette in the corner.
- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (NDS): The logo is a red-blue gradient, filled with people on tribunes.
- Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (GBA): A bluish-grey version of the logo is on an icy blue background.
- Eragon (PSP): A blue egg cracks with light, while the logo zooms in.
- Over the Hedge (PSP): A firework rotates in the blue logo, ultimately making it white.
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (PSP): We pan over a moon-lit city, where the huge purple logo stands.
- Call of Duty: Roads to Victory (PSP): The transparent logo shows warfare actions inside.
Technique: Depends on the variant.
Music/Sounds: Depends on the variant.
Availability: Almost every game has its own variant. The original still logo can be seen on some Nintendo DS games.