All3Media (stylized as all3media) is the UK's largest independent television, film and digital production and distribution company formed in 2003. It consists of many production and distribution companies from the UK, Europe, New Zealand and the US. On 8 May 2014, it was announced that Discovery Communications and Liberty Global would acquire All3Media in a 50:50 joint venture. The deal closed on 23 September 2014.
1st Logo (2003-2013)
Logo: On a white or black background, we see the words "ALL3MEDIA" in either dark gray, black or white with the number "3" in red. Three dots appear above the logo which are in red, dark gray and gray.
- On shows produced by its units, the words "an" and "company" is shown on the left and right reading "anALL3MEDIAcompany".
- On international prints of its shows that were produced by its labels, the byline appears underneath the copyright disclaimer.
- There is a version where the text "Distributed by" appears next to the All3Media International logo.
- On shows produced by its Lion Television unit, we see a red dot from the right side reveal the other two dots and the byline.
- For shows that were distributed internationally, the word "International" appears underneath the logo and in the same color as the dot and the number "3".
- There is a version which was used on The Pitch; here on a black background, we see the same three dots sliding from the right which are red, white and gray. Then the three dots flash to reveal the text "ALL3MEDIA" via a flicking effect and the word "AMERICA" appears on the bottom right and in the same color as the dot and the number "3".
- This logo was seen as a byline on all of their shows and documentaries that were produced by its divisions which were brought by this company.
- The logo appears on then-new seasons of current shows as well as then-new shows produced by its companies from this period until 2014 such as Horrible Histories, Children's Hospital and Hotel GB, among others.
- The "AMERICA" variant was only seen on The Pitch.
2nd Logo (2013-2021)
Logo: On a light blue, black or white background, we see a blue swirl form the text "all3", now in a script font and in blue. As it does so and when it finishes drawing, the word "media" fades next to the text in a swiping effect to the right and in aquamarine.
- The animated version can be shown as a byline with "an" and "company" fading in on the left and right of it.
- A still version of the byline either in black or white exists.
- For shows that All3Media distributed in other countries, the word "international" is added underneath "media".
- On some shows, the text "international sales by" is shown at the top with the URL underneath.
- The logo can be in-credited on shows that its international arm co-produced.
- For shows that are produced in America, the word "america" can be seen swiping in below and just like the word "media".
- Sometimes, this logo shares the screen with other logos.
- An in-credit version exists.
- On Flirty Dancing USA, this logo is shared with the Objective Media Group America logo.
- A speed-up version exists on Dating #NoFilter.
Technique: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: Either a swirling chiming sound with a synth note or none.
- It appears on then-new and returning shows that its companies produced until 2021.
- The "International" variant was seen on shows that they co-produced with either its units or other companies such as Van der Valk and All Creatures Big and Small.
- The "America" variant was seen on American shows that they co-produced with its units such as Undercover Boss USA, Dating #NoFilter, Dirty Dancing USA, Top Elf and The American Barbecue Showdown.
3rd Logo (2021-)
Logo: On a dark gray background, we see two white appearing from the top and from the bottom then it merges together and the slashing line appears to split it apart and changing it into a white background. When it does so other appears creating the same word "All3" with "MEDIA" now in capital letters just like the first logo appears next to it and stacked up.
- The logo can be seen as a byline with a vertical line on the middle and the text on the right now reading "An All3Media Company".
- On the US version of The Cube, the byline reads "An All3Media America Company" and appears with the Objective Media Group America logo.
- For shows that were distributed to other countries and co-produced with its labels or other companies, the word "INTERNATIONAL" is added next to it and stacked up like the word "MEDIA".
- There is a version where this logo is seen with the same vertical line as the byline variant, except on the right it reads "Distributed by All3Media International".
- This shares the screen with other logos on some shows and appears in-credited.
- For shows that were produced in America, the word "AMERICA" appears next to the word "MEDIA" and also stacked up.
- A still version exists where it appears on a white or black background.
Technique: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: A heartbeat sound with a synth notes and swiping sound. Sometimes, the ending theme of the show plays over the logo or it's silent.
Availability: Current. Seen on their returning shows as well as new shows from 2021 onwards.
- The International variant is seen on shows that they produced with either its companies or other companies produced.
- The America variant is seen on its United States-produced shows that they also produced with its companies, sometimes the animated version is used on some shows.