(April 23, 1999-)
Logo: On a black background, a blue-tinted arm is shown holding a bow. It slowly shifts downward, leaving behind several shadows that fade out, a la the Tig Productions logo. Then, the arm moves and pulls the string on the bow further back. Wind comes in, stretching the archer until it forms a rectangle with an abstract drawing of the archer in it. The rectangle shines, and the words "ALCON ENTERTAINMENT" are wiped in below the rectangle. A light blue copyright symbol appears beside the name.
- A short version of this logo exists.
- On The Expanse and Pete the Cat, the rectangle shines differently and the wiping is changed now reading "ALCON TELEVISION GROUP" instead of "ALCON ENTERTAINMENT".
Technique: CGI animation created by Rod Dyer Design.
Music/Sounds: A lush orchestrated piece. Sometimes, the logo is silent or the opening theme of the film plays.
- Appears on films like Insomnia, My Dog Skip, Racing Stripes, P.S. I Love You and Dolphin Tale.
- Strangely, its print logo appears on the disc artwork (but not the cover) of the DVD release of We Bare Bears: The Movie, despite the fact that the company didn't had any involvement with the film.
- The television variant appeared on shows like The Expanse and Pete the Cat.