Adam F. Goldberg Productions
From Audiovisual Identity Database
This is the production company of Adam F. Goldberg, best known as the creator of shows such as The Goldbergs and Breaking In.
(April 6, 2011-)
Logo: On a medium blue background, we see a childhood photo of Adam F. Goldberg (a different one each episode), with the company name sketched in white below.
- On The Goldbergs episode "12 Tapes for a Penny", the company name is "Doug Fell Productions" (a joke as the episode revolves around the in-show Adam discovering and starting to use fake identities).
- On The Goldbergs episode "Agassi", the name is replaced with "Chadam Productions", which was the name of a real-life home movie making venture with Adam and his friend, Chad Kremp, who played a prominent role in the episode.
- Sometimes, it shares the screen with other logos.
- On The Goldbergs episode "The Proposal", no image is shown.
- On The Muppets Mayhem, the picture on the left is of young Adam on a child's bike holding a plush of Animal and smiling. The picture on the right is of series co-creator Jeff Yorkes as a kid smiling next to Jim Henson and Kermit the Frog's signatures and handprints in the pavement near Grauman's Chinese Theater at Disney Hollywood Studios.
Music/Sounds: A guitar note, none or the closing theme. On The Muppets Mayhem, Muppet performer Bill Barretta squawks like a bird twice.
Availability: It was first seen on Breaking In, and later seen on seasons 1-8 of The Goldbergs. It was also seen on Imaginary Mary, as well as Schooled. It is set to appear on The Muppets Mayhem, with Goldberg posting the variant from that show to Twitter early on March 14, 2023.