20th Digital Studio
20th Digital Studio (formerly known as Fox Digital Studio from 2008-2013 and Zero Day Fox from 2013-2020) is a division of 20th Century Studios established in 2008 to produce TV and film initially for digital platforms like Netflix and Hulu before expanding to traditional markets.
Fox Digital Studio
Logo: A remake of the 20th Century Fox logo, only now it appears to be a hybrid between the 1994 and 2009 logos. The structure also now reads "FOX DIGITAL STUDIO".
- This logo was designed and animated by Robert Holtby, using 3DS Max and Adobe After Effects and rendered with the V-Ray plugin.
- He also created an unrelated 20th Century Fox logo mock, dubbed "20th Century Rob", which uses the same design as the Fox Digital Studio logo (although slightly modified). It can be seen here.
- The alternate version of this logo has a dark feel to it; the sky background is dark blue and the structure is colored teal with computer mainframe textures.
- A shortened version exists.
Technique: Same as the 1994 and 2009 20th Century Fox logos.
Music/Sounds: None, the opening theme or the 1997 20th Century Fox Television fanfare.
Availability: Seen on films and shows from the era such as The Ropes, Wolfpack of Reseda, Let's Big Happy, Shotgun Wedding and How to Be a Man, among others.
Zero Day Fox
Logo: A more realistic remake of the 2009-2020 20th Century Fox logo with the structure now reading "ZERO DAY FOX". The sky is also different and darker than usual, a la the Searchlight Pictures logo.
- This logo was also designed and animated by Robert Holtby within a three-week period (with one extra week for rendering), using 3DS Max and Adobe After Effects. He has a video that breaks down the logo's compositing, which can be seen here.
- If one looks closely, people, possibly tourists, can be seen behind the structure. This is not present on the normal Fox structure.
- There is an alternate version similar to that of the previous logo.
- Open matte versions of both variants exist.
- A sped-up version exists.
Technique: Same as the 2009 20th Century Fox logo.
Music/Sounds: None or the 1997 20th Century Fox Television fanfare.
Availability: Seen on Suit Up 2, Phenoms, Parallels and Mono among others.
20th Digital Studio
(August 10, 2020-)
Logo: Just the print 20th Digital logo (the 20th Television logo, only with "DIGITAL" replacing "TELEVISION") in white on a black background.
Variant: A close-up version exists.
Music/Sounds: None or the closing theme of the film/show.
Availability: Current. Debuted in an official Twitter post on August 10, 2020, and later made its first on-screen appearances with Grimcutty and Matriarch.