1st Logo (March 5, 1995-January 11, 2012)
Logo: On a white background we see a grey cloud with an orange sun on the top. With a line on the bottom we see a green classic car with weavy leaves in grey on the car and some on the cloud and green which are on the left of the cloud and underneath has the words "BENTLEY PRODUCTIONS" in a 1930s-like font.
Bylines: Until 2002 the logo has a byline below.
- 1997-2001: "A Chrysalis Company"
- 2002: "A Chrysalis TV Group Company"
- There is an early variant where it reads "A BENTLEY PRODUCTION" in a Trojan font.
- Another version reads "BENTLEY PRODUCTIONS LTD" in the same font as the main logo.
- On The Broker's Man, this logo shares the screen with the 1988 BBC logo.
- On seasons 1 to 5 of Midsomer Murders, below the logo has the text "IN ASSOCIATION WITH A&E TELEVISION NETWORKS" in the same font as the byline.
- From 2003 until 2004 below, the logo has the Chrysalis TV Group logo.
- Starting in 2005, the pre-2013 All3Media logo appears below the logo.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
Availability: Seen on the long-running show Midsomer Murders until 2012, The Broker's Man and Ultimate Force.
2nd Logo (February 1, 2012-)
Logo: On a white background we see a blue box with the same car and the line from the first logo now in white with "BENTLEY PRODUCTIONS LTD" in the same font as the first logo now stacked up and below it has the 2003-2013 All3Media logo.
Byline: Starting in 2014 the byline reappeared for the first time since 2002.
- 2014-2020: "anall3mediacompany"
- 2021-: "An All3Media Company" with the new All3Media logo on the left.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of Midsomer Murders.
Availability: Appears on new episodes of the award-winning show Midsomer Murders.